Richard is still working hard at his research, now working on a publication that he'd like to get out before he starts putting his dissertation together. I am trying to get myself ready for the baby, teach two sections of French 227 and also make some progress on my dissertation. With all of the hospital visits, holidays and such, it's been hard to make as much progress as I'd like, but little by very little, I'm working my way towards that proposal approval.
We spent Thanksgiving here in Madison with Richard's family: David and Jen, who live here in Madison, Sharee and Matt and their daughter Clara who live in Lawrence, Kansas, and Michelle and Albert who live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Although I wasn't feeling well and couldn't participate in all of the festivities, it was fun to see everyone, especially since we won't be able to for Christmas, as we'll be here with either a new baby or a very, very pregnant and likely unhappy me.
Saturday I put up our tree! Here are some pics of my Christmas decorating!
2 comments:
Good to finally hear something from ya! Sorry the pregnancy isn't so peachy kean for you. :( Let me know if you need anything, k?
do you have a stocking on reserve just in case???
Post a Comment