The man has a little more hair than Richard does and the woman has a little less than I do, so I guess it balances out. We are excited for our little addition!
Hi Rachel, Thanks for the invitation. Beautiful blog site. What an adorable baby boy! Sounds like you're making great progress... already writing your dissertation. Love this picture of you and Richard in your wedding veil. Kiss that baby for me, Carol
Richard and Rachel are both graduate students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Richard is finishing his PhD in solid state physics and Rachel has just begun her dissertation for her PhD in French literature. We have been married for 2 years and just welcomed our first baby: Christian Ira Hatch!
4 comments:
Im excited for you guys to. Hope everything goes well.
I heart willow tree figurines. We have two, and I will hopefully get another this Christmas!
I hope your baby comes now. I'm tired of waiting.
How cute. You will soon have a small little family!
Hi Rachel,
Thanks for the invitation. Beautiful blog site. What an adorable baby boy!
Sounds like you're making great progress... already writing your dissertation.
Love this picture of you and Richard in your wedding veil.
Kiss that baby for me,
Carol
Post a Comment